Rob has extensive experience in metropolitan and regional senior high schools in Western Australia, particularly in low socio-economic areas. He is passionate about ensuring that high quality public secondary education is provided to every young person no matter what their geographic, social or personal circumstances.
He was previously WASSEA President from 2008 – 2013.
Rob is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and currently holds a number of other positions including:
- Director; Australian Institute of Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL)
- Director; Principals Australia Institute (PAI Ltd)
- Associate Professor at Edith Cowan University (Adjunct to Faculty of Computing, Health and Science)
- Director; Asia Education Foundation (AEF) Advisory Board
- Member; The Smith Family Principal’s Advisory Group
- Member; headspace Digital Work and Study Steering Group
- Executive member International Confederation of Principals (ICP)