- 57A Mulgul Road, Malaga WA 6944
School Photographic Services
- Traditional or composite style group photographs
- Whole year levels 2-4-1- package including both composite and traditional class photographs
Speciality Photographic Services
- Graduation, sports, specialty groups
- Communions or special events
Speciality Photographic Services
- Student Management System
- SMS Alert
- Printing Services
- General printing services i.e. prospectus, presentation folders, stationery, enrolment forms, diaries, specialty booklets, financial reports, special productions etc.
- School branding and marketing
Custom designed and managed student tours across the country and around the world.
Specialist STEM, HASS, visual and performing arts, sport, language, food – hospitality – tourism, and cultural tours with customised itinerary design and group management.
Innovative and robust school furniture products made in Australia and now established in Western Australia.
Our sales team are at your service with product samples and advice on the use of colour and modern classroom design.
All classroom products are certified by GECA and conform to AS/NZS 4610 for strength, stability and durability.
We have completed complete classroom fitouts at both Byford Senior High School and Banksia Grove Secondary College.
- 111 Colin St, West Perth WA 6005
At Teachers Mutual Bank we have been helping teachers make the most of their money and their careers since 1966. With over 170,000 members and $5 billion in assets we are dedicated to providing financial products and services exclusively for teachers, their families and other employees in the education sector. We exist for the mutual benefit of our members, which means everything we do is to ensure our members have a brighter financial future.
Schoolzine has transformed the humble school newsletter into a multi-functional, interactive platform that can be accessed wherever you have Internet … at home on your PC, via your mobile or perhaps on an iPad – at your convenience. This is not simply emailing home a PDF copy of your old print newsletter. This is truly revolutionising the flow of information and communication between home, school and the broader community, resulting in the best possible outcomes for the youngest members of the community – our children!
Schools and parents embrace the service, and their continued positive feedback is a testament to Schoolzine’s commitment to providing quality service.
Education Perfect is an online learning and assessment platform used to effectively support teaching and learning, currently used by over 150 schools in WA and 2700 schools worldwide. They offer local support with their WA team based in Perth, ongoing PD, content and feature upgrades included.
- High-quality curriculum-aligned content for English, Maths, Science, Languages, HASS, HPE, Digital Technologies, EAL and more.
- Supports differentiation, personalised learning and auto-remediation.
- Consolidates existing resources (grammar workbooks, single-subject programs, textbooks) into one platform saving money.
- In-depth diagnostic tools to quickly and easily identify misconceptions, strengths and weaknesses
- Saves significant time marking allowing focus on teaching
- Encourages and supports a school’s 1:1 computer program
- Customisable resources with advanced content creation tools so you can tailor our content to perfectly suit your students.
Atomi is a powerful online teaching and learning platform for students, teachers and schools across Australia. We provide engaging, curriculum specific videos and interactive lessons, paired with adaptive testing and powerful analytics, empowering teachers to spend more time on the things that matter.
Pivot is the feedback platform for schools. We provide a range of evidenced-based survey tools complete with actionable, data-informed insights to help schools and systems improve the learning environment.
- Our Student Survey on Teaching gives teachers and schools the ability to measure the impact of teaching practice and student engagement. They survey is supported by resources and recommendations that encourage next-day improvement
- Our Wellbeing for Learning check-in allows schools to measure, track and support student wellbeing so everyone can contribute and thrive in the learning environment.
- Our 360 Degree Leadership surveys are designed for educators at all stages of their careers: Principals, Deputy or Assistant Principals, Middle Leaders, Highly Accomplished and Lead Teachers and all those looking to grow their leadership potential.
The Berry Street Education Model provides strategies for teaching and learning that enables teachers to increase engagement of students with complex, unmet learning needs and to successfully improve all students’ self-regulation, relationships, wellbeing, growth and academic achievement. Our pedagogical strategies incorporate trauma-informed teaching, positive education, and wellbeing practices.