- 57A Mulgul Road, Malaga WA 6944
School Photographic Services
- Traditional or composite style group photographs
- Whole year levels 2-4-1- package including both composite and traditional class photographs
Speciality Photographic Services
- Graduation, sports, specialty groups
- Communions or special events
Speciality Photographic Services
- Student Management System
- SMS Alert
- Printing Services
- General printing services i.e. prospectus, presentation folders, stationery, enrolment forms, diaries, specialty booklets, financial reports, special productions etc.
- School branding and marketing
Complete providers of all educational supplies for schools. We are also the ‘Back to School” specialists. We take the worry out of that time of year for you and provide the complete package to service your school and its community throughout the year.
Custom designed and managed student tours across the world.
Specialist music, visual and performing arts, sport, language, hospitality and tourism, and cultural tour itinerary design / management.
- 1800 776 500
Innovative and robust school furniture products made in Australia and now established in Western Australia.
Our sales team are at your service with product samples and advice on the use of colour and modern classroom design.
All classroom products are certified by GECA and conform to AS/NZS 4610 for strength, stability and durability.
We have completed complete classroom fitouts at both Byford Senior High School and Banksia Grove Secondary College.
Your authorised Salary Packaging provider who can provide the full range of allowable salary packaging items from our conveniently located local office in Como.
Experience the difference service can make when next looking to take advantage of the tax savings that salary packaging can offer.
- 111 Colin St, West Perth WA 6005
At Teachers Mutual Bank we have been helping teachers make the most of their money and their careers since 1966. With over 170,000 members and $5 billion in assets we are dedicated to providing financial products and services exclusively for teachers, their families and other employees in the education sector. We exist for the mutual benefit of our members, which means everything we do is to ensure our members have a brighter financial future.
Schoolzine has transformed the humble school newsletter into a multi-functional, interactive platform that can be accessed wherever you have Internet … at home on your PC, via your mobile or perhaps on an iPad – at your convenience. This is not simply emailing home a PDF copy of your old print newsletter. This is truly revolutionising the flow of information and communication between home, school and the broader community, resulting in the best possible outcomes for the youngest members of the community – our children!
Schools and parents embrace the service, and their continued positive feedback is a testament to Schoolzine’s commitment to providing quality service.
WA’s only local specialist full-service library supplier for over 40 years. We Offer quality reading resources and shelf-ready services to State, Public Libraries, government institutions and schools with the best competitive prices and fastest turnaround times.
Online Assessment Platform
Expert Authored and Self-Authored Assessments
- Pre-written assessments authored by leading Australian educators
- Mapped to the Australian Curriculum
- Summative assessments and topic tests
- English, Mathematics, Science, NAPLAN style tests, OLNA, EMTS
- Self-authoring for teachers to write their own assessments
Online Assessment Delivery
- Easy to use platform for students and teachers
- Students can complete from home or school and teachers can monitor remotely
- Engaging with Australian voice-overs
- Fast turn-around times
- Standardised, fair and accurate
- Automated machine marking
- Human marking
Reporting & Analytics
- Detailed reporting and meaningful data providing schools with insights to directly impact student learning and performance.
Tes powers schools and enables great teaching worldwide, by creating intelligent online products and services to make the greatest difference in education. All products and services are built with teachers and schools needs at the core, ensuring they are innovative, trusted education solutions.
Tes products play a critical role helping teachers and school leaders deal with the challenges of teaching, including staff wellbeing, smarter timetabling, recruitment, career support, and more. This dedication and focus supports educators across the globe in providing high quality education to millions of children using smart, flexible, and cost-effective solutions.
Education Perfect is an online learning and assessment platform used to effectively support teaching and learning, currently used by over 150 schools in WA and 2700 schools worldwide. They offer local support with their WA team based in Perth, ongoing PD, content and feature upgrades included.
- High-quality curriculum-aligned content for English, Maths, Science, Languages, HASS, HPE, Digital Technologies, EAL and more.
- Supports differentiation, personalised learning and auto-remediation.
- Consolidates existing resources (grammar workbooks, single-subject programs, textbooks) into one platform saving money.
- In-depth diagnostic tools to quickly and easily identify misconceptions, strengths and weaknesses
- Saves significant time marking allowing focus on teaching
- Encourages and supports a school’s 1:1 computer program
- Customisable resources with advanced content creation tools so you can tailor our content to perfectly suit your students.
Atomi is a powerful online teaching and learning platform for students, teachers and schools across Australia. We provide engaging, curriculum specific videos and interactive lessons, paired with adaptive testing and powerful analytics, empowering teachers to spend more time on the things that matter.
Pivot is the feedback platform for schools. We provide a range of evidenced-based survey tools complete with actionable, data-informed insights to help schools and systems improve the learning environment.
- Our Student Survey on Teaching gives teachers and schools the ability to measure the impact of teaching practice and student engagement. They survey is supported by resources and recommendations that encourage next-day improvement
- Our Wellbeing for Learning check-in allows schools to measure, track and support student wellbeing so everyone can contribute and thrive in the learning environment.
- Our 360 Degree Leadership surveys are designed for educators at all stages of their careers: Principals, Deputy or Assistant Principals, Middle Leaders, Highly Accomplished and Lead Teachers and all those looking to grow their leadership potential.