Cape Town, 8001 South Africa
Brain Waves of Change 2017
Education needs to be RE-IMAGINED. 21st century school leaders must possess four essential skills:
- They must be able to problem-solve and make decisions.
- The ability to stay cool under pressure will determine their capacity to cope.
- Collaboration, co-operation and networking are necessities
- They have to be masters of facilitating change.
Neuroscience is changing the way we understand how the brain learns and retains data. Empathy rich learning environments are creating a space where every student can become a change maker. And change is badly needed in our world.
CAPE TOWN IS CALLING AND REGISTRATIONS FOR ICP 2017 ARE NOW OPEN!!
Date: 22nd – 25th September 2017
Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), Cape Town, South Africa
All participants attending the conference must register, using the online registration form. Each form is to be completed individually by only one participant. Should you encounter any problems filling in the registration form please contact email@example.com
- Early Bird registration fees are valid for registration and payment before 31 May 2017.
- Standard registration fees are valid for registration and payment from 1 June – 31 August 2017.
- Late registration fees are valid for registration and payment from 1 – 21 September 2017.
- Onsite registration fees are valid for registration and payment from 22 September 2017.
Book and pay before May 31st 2017 to receive the early bird discount rates and best options for accommodation.